That’s a microwave oven, which works by hitting the molecules and getting them to rotate, and because of their increased movement the temperature increases.
Since ice is actually just very well structured water in which the molecules can’t rotate you can not use the microwave to melt ice unless there’s at least some water around it to start the increasing of the temperature.
The oscillations of the waves can create electric fields at the edges of metal, so the surrounding air gets ionized and there can be sparks flying around.
In addition, the metal doesn’t absorb, but deflects a lot of the waves, so it damages the interior of the oven.
TL DR: Don’t put metal in microwaves!!!!
- I’m sorry but how the fuck did this photo even happen
- the photographer must have been like a fangirl
- she would’ve been like
- okay uh yeah jensen take off your shirt
- now could you like… uh… yeah just unbutton your pants
- yeah that’s good
- make sure that fly is nice and open
- and now could you just lie down on the hood of the car
- like that
- but put your arms out now
- okay perfect
i fixed it for you guys
Oh. My. Chuck.
I JUST LOVE THIS FANDOM SO MUCH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MOVE OVER, LUCIFER IS TAKING THE WHEEL.
I’m not even in this fandom but JFC